I need barcodes
I need barcodes – how does the whole process work?
What is a barcode package and what does it include?
The barcode package is what is generated and sent to the customer after a payment is received and the terms and conditions are accepted. Included in the barcode package are a number of essentials to have your products well on their way to retail. These are:
- the barcode number (both UPC and EAN barcodes are provided and you can choose which one is best depending on which system the retail store operates with),
- the barcode image in high resolution formats,
- a certificate of registration (to prove that you are the legal owner of the barcode),
- a sizing template (to help with adding the barcode image to the design of your packaging),
- the invoice,
- as well as the terms and conditions.
Once receiving your barcode package from us, it is up to you to add the barcodes onto your goods. However, if needed, SA Barcodes is able to print your barcode labels for you.
The price of the barcodes is a once-off payment and there is no need for annual fees here at SA Barcodes. Returning customers who need barcodes are offered a 5% discount of their total cost when purchasing any kind of barcode from us again.