I need barcodes
I need barcodes – how does the whole process work?
It’s as simple as making a call or clicking a link. SA Barcodes gives customers the option to purchase barcodes online and send through the cost via PAYFAST. You can also call us or send us an email where you will receive excellent service from our staff who are able to quickly determine your barcode needs and then deliver on them. Once you have paid and accepted the terms and conditions, the barcode package is then sent to the customer within one working day – although, you can expect your package much sooner than this.
What is a barcode package and what does it include?
- the barcode number (both UPC and EAN barcodes are provided and you can choose which one is best depending on which system the retail store operates with),
- the barcode image in high resolution formats,
- a certificate of registration (to prove that you are the legal owner of the barcode),
- a sizing template (to help with adding the barcode image to the design of your packaging),
- the invoice,
- as well as the terms and conditions.
Once receiving your barcode package from us, it is up to you to add the barcodes onto your goods. However, if needed, SA Barcodes is able to print your barcode labels for you.
The price of the barcodes is a once-off payment and there is no need for annual fees here at SA Barcodes. Returning customers who need barcodes are offered a 10% discount of their total cost when purchasing any kind of barcode from us again.
Image via: //www.label-it.co.za/other-products/speciality-labels/barcode-label-printers